You can assign salary to a staff. There are various types available to select from and it can be different for each staff. After the end of the month, you need to click on the COMPUTE SALARY button on the Salary page to get the salary of all your staff for that month. The computation happens based on the salary type assigned to the staff.
- Fixed salary-You can assign a monthly fixed salary as the name suggests.
- Based on days present-The salary will be computed by multiplying the amount you enter here into the total no. of days they were present in the month. The staff needs to check-in for the system to mark them as present. Note that there is no minimum time duration for which the staff needs to be checked in.
- Based on sessions present-The salary will be computed by multiplying the amount you enter here into the total no. of sessions they were present in the month. The staff needs to be marked present in the class from the Class Schedule page for this to work.
- Checked-in hours-The salary will be computed by multiplying the rate you enter here for each hour into the total no. of hours they were checked-in for the month. The staff needs to check-in and check-out for the total no. of hours to be available.
- Revenue based-It is useful if you calculate salary of a staff as a percentage of the revenue they are generating by conducting sessions.
For revenue-based salary, it is mandatory that
1. Clients of the staff are subscribed to limited sessions plan (per session cost can be calculated only if a plan has limited sessions).
2. The staff is marked present for classes they conducted.
3. Clients are marked present/absent for these classes. Note that if marked either present or absent, that client will be considered for the calculation. If unmarked, the client will not be considered for the calculation.
Monthly Salary = Share percentage x Sum all (a clients all sessions in that month x per session cost)
Example– A staff is given 20% of revenue generated by them. They conducted 2 sessions.
Session 1 – 2 clients marked.
Client 1 is subscribed to quarterly pack of value 1000 and having 20 limited sessions. Per session cost is 50
Client 2 is subscribed to monthly pack of value 600 and having 10 limited sessions. Per session cost is 60
Session 2 -1 client marked
Client 1 of quarterly plan
Salary = 20% x (50 x 2 + 60 x 1) = 20/100 x 160 = 32
Note- You can edit the computed salary. When you mark it as paid, it is added as expense in our Expense module automatically.